Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Measuring in Room 12



J was being very careful to begin his measuring from the base line.


We were working out how many beans fit on a ruler.


Some of us were working out how many cubes fit on our paper.


We remembered not to leave gaps or overlap any of the cubes.


We made a guess of how many cubes would fit on our piece of paper before we began to lay the cubes down carefully.

"I think it will be more than 10 beans long"
"I was very careful to lay my cubes out carefully without gaps in between."

We found out that T was 4 rulers long.  Can you remember how many beans fitted onto the ruler?
Remember it was 14+14+14+14=    ?


"I think I will need all these to cover my reader"


Mrs C stood on her chair to take this photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment