Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Introducing some of our Clever Writer's

I feel happy when I see sparkling fireworks in the dark.  I like the colours of the fireworks.


By Claudia

I am happy when I am with my cousin because we go down to my Grandparents place.  We play in the games room and then we go and pick lemons and flowers.



By Sophie H

I feel happy when I ride the kayaks.    I bumped into Austin.  When we bumped into each other we tipped out!



By Oliver

I feel happy when I play with my kitten Possum because she is playful and very good at climbing.  She is also good at jumping.

By Angus

I feel happy when I play with my Dad because we play rouugh and I jump on my Dad and he tackles me.



By Troy

I felt happy when my brother came back from hospital.  Caleb had a kidney infection.  Every lunch he had ice cream and jelly to eat.




By Ayden

I feel happy when I golf at Golfland's Driving range, play mini golf or have a 9 hole game.  It is amazing and even more incredible with Nanny and Grandad.

By Evan

I feel happy when I was kayaking with my friend Oliver.  I enjoyed bumping into Oliver and he tipped over.



By Ausin

No comments:

Post a Comment