Monday, June 23, 2014

More Great stories....with wonderful opening sentences!

Man it was great...Charlotte came over yesterday.  We made maps.  I got a package.  It had two books inside.  They had stickers.
We went for a walk yesterday.  Daniel cried for 15 minutes.  Dad had to get the car.  We waited on a bench.
Finally we got home!

By Lucas

Last Sunday it was my Mum's birthday.  My family went out for dinner.  The dinner was very delicious but expensive.  We also had dessert.  The dessert was ice-cream and cake.

By Ayden

What did I hear? Writing?....I love writing about rugby.  On Saturday we versed the Green Machines.  We won by 20-10.  My team is the dragons.

By Harri

Twenty weeks ago, a small part of the roof fell down.  My dad's friend called Allan is a builder and he's going to fill the hole in with wood.

By Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment