Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our Morning Routines

What I do in the morning before school.....by Hanrich
. I get out bed
. drink tea
. get dressed
. put pyjamas under pillow
. eat cereal
. brush teeth/wash face/comb hear
. pack my bag
. mum or dad drop me off 

What I do in the morning before school....by Hamish
.wake up
.pack bag
.eat breakfast
.brush teeth
.get in car
OFF TO SCHOOL!

What I do in the morning before school ....by Jamie
.my mum stomp`s down the hall
.dad make`s me breakfast eat breakfast
.I get dressed
.get shoes on
.jump to my bag
go to school in my car

What I do in the morning before school....by Kaitlin
.wake up
.open curtains
.get dressed
.make bed
.have breakfast
.brush hair/teeth
.bag and shoes ready
.studyladder for two minutes
.either get on the bus or Mum gives me a lift 

No comments:

Post a Comment