Friday, June 14, 2013

Our Pet descriptions


   Ollie is the only cat I’ve ever had.  Ollie is new and very special because he is the cutest cat I’ve ever seen.
   Ollie is three months old.  He is light grey with white paws that look like he has been walking in the snow.  His whiskers look like tiny jungle vines.
   Ollie is funny because he is cheeky, curious and companionable.  He is naughty because he always eats my breakfast before me.
   We got Ollie from the S.P.C.A and I love him!

By Nicole
7/6/13


   Syris is a dog.  He is 5 years old and he is special to me because he lives with my Uncle and Aunt who I like to visit.
   Syris is brown with a tail like a tree stump. He is a guard dog.
   Syris can balance a tennis ball on his nose and then pop it up and catch it in his mouth.  He also understands some words like ‘sit’ and ‘wait’ and ‘sit on your bed’.
   I love Syris – he is a smart dog!


By Hadley
7/6/13



Pinochio is the smallest of the ponies.  I am so happy that I have a pony like Pinochio.
   Pinochio has fluffy ears with pink little spots on them.  He has grey fluffy fur.  He is 24 years old.
   Pinochio is annoying because when I’m riding him he has a bad habit of eating grass.
    Pinochio lives in a paddock with some big horses.
  I love Pinochio because he is beautiful.

By Isabella
7/6/13



   My dog is called Louie and he is the only dog in the family and he is 2 years old.
   Louie is fluffy and soft and he is also really cute and cuddly.  He is brown and he has sharp claws.
   Louie is clever because when he hears the clicker he comes inside and gets a treat.
   Louie’s favourite place to sleep is on Nana’s bed.
   I love Louie!

By Caitlin
7/6/13



   My cat’s name is Bubbles.  She is the 8th cat that we have had.
   Bubbles has a little white dot on her neck.  The rest of her body is black.  She is fluffy and she has invisible whiskers.
   Bubbles always scratches me and bites me.  She jumps up on the wall.
   Even though Bubbles is annoying I still love her.

By Harry
7/6/13




   Pearl is the only dog left with me.  She is the only dog remaining as my other dog Charlie died at the beginning of the year.
   Pearl is two and a half years old.  She is black with two circles of gold on her.
   It is amazing how fast she is – she is as fast as lightning.  Once she tripped over her rope she was playing with and did a roly-poly.
   Pearl is so cute!

By Tom
7/6/13




My cat’s name is Evie.  We got her when she was a kitten.  Evie is only two years old.
   Evie has green eyes, dark grey fur, white white paws that look like socks.
   Evie is scared of the plugs and she tries to attack them.
   Evie sleeps on our beds but she likes to sit on the doorstep in the sun even more.
   Evie is the best cat!

By Mia
7/6/13



   Gucci is my Nana’s cat.  He is 10 months old.  He is the first pet I’ve ever had.
    Gucci has black spots on his face.  One paw is black and the other paws are grey.  She has long whiskers.
   Gucci is clever, she can climb up big, huge trees and can jump to high places.
   Gucci’s favourite place is by the fire and she sits on the big white chair.
   I like to visit my Nana’s cat.

By Becs
7/6/13

  
  
 Coco is the only cat that we have.  Coco is very special to me because we just got her and she is a little kitten.
   Coco is soft, grey, white and brown.   She is very cuddly.  She is about 4 months old.
   She climbs extremely high trees and she has very very sharp claws.
   I love my new kitten.



By Thomas
7/6/13


   My cats name is Dennis.  He is the only cat in the house.
   He has green twinkling eyes, black paws with blobs of brown, dark chocolate fur with white speckles.  He has long snakey whiskers.
   He catches rats and birds and bring them inside.  He also licks my dog on the face.
   I love Dennis, but he is quite annoying.

By Kaitlin
7/6/13

  


My cat’s name is Millo.  It is a girl.
She is not the only girl in the family.
   Millo is three years old.  She is dark black.  Her ears are sticky up ears.  She is very cuddly and playful.
   My cat always chases her tail and runs around in circles until she gets dizzy.
   I love Millo.

By Toby
7/6/13



 

 My dogs name is called Bolt.  He is special to me because he is the only pet still alive in my family.
   Bolt has short white hair and a soft small voice.  He has blue eyes, sharp claws and small paws.
   Bolt is so clever.  He can jump 46cm high.  Bolt can also jump over a big rock.
   I love Bolt!

By Xiarn
7/6/13

  

Blacky is special to me because she lives at my Nan’s.  When I stay I like to play with her.
   Blacky is small and dark.   She has black eyes, and smooth white on her legs.  Blacky has a fluffy back.  She is 4 years old.
   Nan’s cat is clever because she can jump over rocks and she can jump on my Nan’s car.
   I love Blacky.  She is cute.

By TeAtawhai
7/6/13


 
 Ollie is the only cat I have had.  My family had him before I was born.  He is so special to our family.
    Ollie is fluffy, white, black and brown and weighs not much.  He has blue eyes.  He is soft and is a big ball of fluff.
   He loves to sleep in my bed with me and loves to play with a piece of string.  When I hold it up he jumps up high to catch the string.
   Ollie makes me laugh.

By Zoe
7/6/13



Stage Fighter is my chook.  She is special to me because she is very brave and she is only 10  weeks old.
    Stage Fighter is golden with a brown head and tail.  She has clogged up claws.
   Me and my chook Stage Fighter (who is very brave) have mini sword fights and one time he won.
   The most annoying thing is that she flaps around in my face and it hurts me – but I still love her.

By Gus
7/6/13

   I don’t have a pet but my neighbour has one and I love Tigger.  Tigger is a dog.
   Tigger is covered with white soft fluffy fur.  He has also got black round eyes and he is a big ball of fluff- which is just like my hair!
   Tigger is curious and peaks around the corner.  He wags his tail when he is happy and excited.  He waits patiently at the door.  He sleeps in a basket by the kitchen door.
   I am sad that we don’t have a pet but fortunately our neighbour does.  Tigger is very special to me.

By Charlie    7/6/13


  
My pets name is Doggy and I had to leave him in the Phillipines when we moved to New Zealand.
   He is brown and he has white feet.  They are soft.  He is five years old and he has eyes that are circles.
   My pet can jump on a big rock.  When he is angry my dog bites slippers.
   I miss my dog.  He lives with my Uncle now in the Phillipines.

By Zach
7/6/13


 

 My dog is called Nellie.  She is special to me because she has been in my family all my life.
   Nellie has blue eyes and brown fur.  Her tail flops down.  She is big.
   Nellie is funny and I love her.



By Claudia
7/6/13




   My dogs name is Girl.  She is the only dog that lives in the house.
   She is black and white.  Her eyes are brown and she has soft fur.  She is 4 years old.
   She sometimes eats the mail.  She loves to rip paper and plastic too.  Sometimes she even takes Jo-Jo’s shoes – his favourite ones.
   I love Girl because she is part of the family.

By Joanne
7/6/13



   Georgie is my cats name.  She is a girl.  Georgie is special because she is quite old in cat years.  She is 97!
    Georgie has three different colours which are brown, white and grey.  She looks like a big ball of fluff.  She has sharp claws and long whiskers.
  It is funny when Georgie runs because her floppy tummy goes from side to side and makes my family laugh.
   I love Georgie.

By Eve
7/6/13




My cats name is Ginnie.  She is 6 years old.
   Ginnie isn’t so fast – she is slow.  She looks like ginger fluff.  She looks so fluffy and orange.  Ginnie looks like a ball when she wraps herself up to go to sleep.  Ginnie has green eyes and is greedy.
   The most annoying thing about Ginnie is when she claws the carpet and Mum gets angry.
   I like Ginnie because she is cute and she is in our family.

By Aiden
7/6/13


   My pets name is Cheek.  In South Africa his name was Snipy.  We got him from a pet shop.  He was a hamster.
   He had sharp little claws.  He was cute, soft and had a shiny coat.  He was only a little hamster and it’s nose was pink.
     Snipy and me played together.  Sometimes I accidentally squeezed him too hard.
   I miss my Hamster!

By Hanrich
7/6/13



My cat is called Poppy.  Poppy is special to me because she is never annoying.
She is 2 years old.
   Poppy is grey and white and soft.  She has green eyes. Sometimes she scratches herself and has to wear a cone around her neck.
   My cat is clever because when I turn on the disco ball Poppy tries to chase the red light.  She can even open the door with her paws.
   Poppy used to sleep on Mum and Dads bed, but now she sleeps on the floor.
   I love Poppy!

By Jemma   7/6/13


My pet is called Poppy.  Poppy is the only dog in the house.  We got Poppy on my Dad’s birthday.
   Poppy is black with green eyes.  She has very curly and soft fur.  Her whiskers are little and sharp.
   Sometimes Poppy can catch a Frisbee.
   She makes me laugh when she chases her tail.
   Poppy sleeps anywhere, but she likes my bed the most.

By Hettie
7/6/13



Roxy is a black black cat with white patches on her tummy.  She has two grey paws and two white paws.  Roxy is a girl.  My cat has silky straight soft fur that sticks out.  She looks like a ball when she is playing.
   Roxy loves me and my Mum so much.  Roxy likes to eat all the time.
   Roxy makes me laugh all the time because when she rolls on her back she waves her legs in the air.  Then she flips over on to her legs again and chases me.
   I love Roxy.

By Aqua
7/6/13 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment