Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some clever strong sentences about Shells

When I looked at the destroyed shell I noticed that the inside was shiny and the outside isn't because it has been smashing into the rocks.  The outside has cracks.


By Henry.


When I looked closely at the broken shell I noticed it was shiny.  I wonder if I turned the shell over if sand will come out.  When I looked closely at the spiral shell I noticed it was sandy inside.


By Aidan


When I looked closely at the pretty shell I noticed inside it looked like my clear nail polish and it was sandy inside.


By Emelia


I noticed that the shell is very messy.  I wonder how the spirals got on the shell.  When I looked closely at the shiny shell I noticed stripes on it.


By Coltyn


When I looked at the spirally shell I noticed it was very shiny.  There was a lot of interesting patterns on it.  I wonder if there was a crab inside it once.


By Imogen


When I looked closely at the bumpy shell I noticed that it looked like a spinning top.  It is very cool.  I also noticed that it had little spotty dots.


By Rebecca


Well done Room 1B - careful noticings!



1 comment:

  1. Wow what cool class, I cant wait to see what else your going to be up to this year!

    ReplyDelete