Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Favourite Weka Point Bridge writing:



Wow! What a wonderful thing we did at camp.  We went over the Weka Point Bridge.  I will tell you all about it.  I found it tempting to bounce but I didn't.  It had suspension.  It had netting on it.  I thought it was very exciting.  Here is a sentence to describe it. 
"The powerful wooden bridge sways silently in the wind"
Room 6 did you like that?  Well I certainly did!

By Lola 



Wow! That bridge bounced the moment I stepped on it.  There was netting for us to hold onto.  It had suspension and it was wooden.  When I got to the middle I freaked out!  But when we got a lolly at the end I was glad it was all over.

By Alice H.

Oh my word!  Would you look at the size of that bridge.  As soon as I took a step on the bridge it starts  wobbling.  At the start I was a bit scared and when it was time to get back to the other side I did not want to go back on.  Luckily Rachael told me to shake my nerves away.  I wasn't sure about it, but when I heard Miss North say "Lollies at the end of the bridge"  I shook my nerves off and rushed across the WEKA POINT BRIDGE!

By Emerald


Weka Point Bridge was bouncy.  It was fun because when you step on it - it will wobble.  It had netting at the bottom and it was secure.  It had a rail for people to hold on to so people don't fall off.  It was wooden and hard so you won't fall straight through it.  It was safe because if you tripped up you won't fall off it.  There were sharp rocks at the bottom of the river.  Miss North gave us a lollie at the end of the bridge because we were brave.

By Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment