Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mothers Day Poems

We wrote some lovely mothers day stories to give to our Mums for mothers day, here are some wee gems...

The thing I love about my Mum is that she coached my hockey team. I also love her because she always gets me big birthday presents. She always bakes very yum ginger slice for me and Olive and she cared about me when I fractured my arm.

Tim


I love my Mum because she is kind and friendly to our class and she is good at baking with Amber. My Mum is special because she gives me love and hugs every day.

Alice S



When I go to rugby practices my Mum comes to see me. We sometimes win but mostly we lose, but my Mum still cheers me on. When my Mum gives me a kiss when I go to bed she tucks me in. When I was a baby my Mum took a photo of me with my teddies and she hung it up in my room.

Luke


I love my Mum because she cares about me and makes me giggle a lot. I love her so much that I could eat her all up yum yum yum. The most special thing about my Mum is that she loves me.

Emerald


My Mum is pretty
She is clever
She reads to me
She gives me a kiss but I think it’s yuck
But I still love her anyway

Rebecca








No comments:

Post a Comment